Thursday, February 24, 2011

more about me, continued...:)

Last summer(2010) me, Allison, and two of my cousins was planing on going to a youth camp that we had gone to the year before, but our plans were almost cancelled when Grandma was thinking about going out west for a family reunion. We really wanted to go so Grandma gave in and took us all to Youth Camp:)!! I am soo glad she did! The theme of the youth camp was titled 'Answer the call' this was continued from the years before title 'Make the call' we talked about letting God use you and how he has a plan for everyone. So this past summer, 'Answer the call' was about will you answer God if he calls you to peach or to be a missionary or to do any of his work?
Well the fist message really spoke to my heart, and i was saved that night♥ I decided that i wasn't going to live my life the way i was any more and i knew God was going to help me through it!! The 2 nights after i was saved i was both sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost. I felt determined to make it!! I came home and cleaned out my closet got rid of all my makeup and other things I felt like I didn't need to have. My sister did the same. We moved into our father's where were able to get out of public school and now we attend a christian school. Although we didn't get to live with our grandparents and become home schooled as we wanted to, God worked it out wonderfully! Now my Grandparents come to pick us up before church on Wednesdays and Saturdays we are always at our Grandparent's Saturday nights to go to church Sunday morning! My dad's only rule is we haft to be home by 10! you may not believe the same as i do, and you might not know why i changed so much, but when God gets in your heart. He helps direct you to live right! 
don't give up on God's miracles! 
My New life♥

No comments:

Post a Comment