Thursday, July 5, 2012

*For the past two years i have been serving God and trying to be a light to my lost family!!!*

About two weeks ago marked my two years of being saved! I can say it has been the hardest two years of my 17 years of living! Through losing close to every one of my old friends and moving schools, and moving homes. It has also been the BEST two years of my life! Ive made hundreds of new friends and have met countless of wonderful people! I was able to move to a Christan school where i will be graduating in the spring. The Lord has really helped me these past two years,In soo many ways i couldn't even begin to list! I'm soo thankful for how he has blessed me with my wonderful family and church family!!!
Here's me and my sister at a Japanese  steak house celebrating my 17th birthday with my mother:)

1 comment:

  1. Just Wanted to drop by and join your blog and say hello! I enjoyed your testimony! Hang in there!

    You will have to drop by my blog to see my youth camp update and while you are there join my blog:)

    I can email you some pics if you like....leave your address on my comment space!

    Nice spending last week with you!

    ReplyDelete